Believe it or not, everybody feels awkward at parties and social events.
Even with something as significant as waiting for the bathroom, an awkward silence can be painful. And at work, it can be difficult to connect with people because of how hard it can seem to get a conversation going.
So to ensure that you can be the most memorable, friendliest person at any social event, party, or even at your daily job, here are 31 quick conversation starters.
1. Where did you grow up?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. What are your pet’s names?
4. What’s your dream job?
5. What did you do last weekend?
6. What are you going to do this weekend?
7. Who in your life brings you the most joy?
8. Where is the most beautiful place you have been?
9. Where do you spend most of your free time?
10. Where is the coolest place near where you live?
11. If you had to change your name, what would it be?
12. What are you best at?
13. What weird talent do you have?
14. What’s the worst movie you have seen recently?
15. What was the last book you read?
16. What book genres do you like to read?
17. What kind of phone is that?
18. What do you wish your phone could do?
19. Did you catch the game?
20. What is the best restaurant in your area?
21. If you didn’t care l what people thought, what clothes would you wear?
22. Have you traveled to any different countries?
23. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
24. What personal goals do you have?
25. What do you hope to achieve in your professional life?
26. What are some goals you have failed to accomplish?
27. When do you want to retire? What do you want to do when you retire?
28. How have your goals changed over your life?
29. Did you go to college? Where?
30. What foods do you absolutely hate?
31. Do you remember your first car?
Check out this site for many more!